Friday, January 14, 2005

The Style Editor is distressed to learn she is Henry VIII. This is obviously a horrible and inaccurate quiz that discriminates against Protestants who think Tombstone is a rotten movie.

And really the monarchs they choose: Richard I, Edward IV, Henry VIII, Francis I, and Charles V. This is all the best they could do? I wouldn't take any of them home to meet the parents. They couldn't find any better ones?

At any rate as Henry VIII (I am, I am):



Henry VIII


You are impuslive (sic), temperamental, and autocratic. You make strong decisions based on your gut reactions. You are true to you friends, but if they betray you in the slightest way, then they're OUT. You like being in a monogamous relationship, but if you feel betrayed, you will tear apart the peson (sic) that hurt you. You are brilliant! But impulsive. Work on the impulsive streak, and continue being brilliant!

As evidence of my brilliance, I know how to use Spell Check. (Yes, yes, I'm also petty, but I did write a few lovely tunes.)


No comments: