Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bunnie Diehl has tagged me to list give random facts about myself. This is a poor choice on her part, because there is no more boring subject to give 5 random facts about oneself than I, and yet nonetheless here I am giving in to vanity for the sake of all two of our readers:

1.) My favorite Christmas video (and second favorite Christmas story) is A Child's Christmas in Wales.
2.) When in high school, I passed off my freshman English teacher as 33rd in line to the throne of England. I must confess it caused a sensation, but I was dealing with honor students there. Bright people, but not very smart.
3.) While young, I scored very high on the geek meter by writing a longish story around the Battle of Brunanburh. It was awful. (The story that is. I suppose the battle was awful too, but as it didn't exist then, the English language was not slaughtered in the battle. It certainly was in the story.)
4.) I never had my teenage rebellion. I think I'm saving it for my 40's.
5.) I can milk a cow.

As for tagging other people, I'm always the person who breaks the chain mail chain, so perhaps I 'll do it here as well, although if Singin' in DC wants to oblige, I'm sure we will all be entertained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you have not danced with eminem (yet)?

Anonymous said...

DUDE! YOu can milk a cow! That's awesome.

-- Bunnie